|# Posted: 11 Jul 2007 05:35
First of all thanks a lot for this great simply done project. I really liked it & this was exactly what i was looking for...
Anyway I made some upgrades on this project to make it look better.... If anyone interested in it please take a look here...
www [dot] smart-toolz [dot] com/wyzzdemo/
Some of the changes...
- New stylish look and feel (There are a lot of minor changes and adjustments to view it better)
- Re-arranged toolbar
- In the old version, the "ColorPicker", "SpecialCharPicker" etc could be opened at a time an that makes it uncomfortable to use. I have changed the source such that all the currently opened "pickers" will be closed before opening a new one (see this in action)
- The "close" button upgraded
- There was an additional one row at the bottom of "Specialchar" picker which was unnecessary. Removed this and aligned this to view better.
- Added gradient effects for color picker and similar
- Changed the difference in prompting image url in IE and other browsers...
- In the "addimage" and "addlink" option.... if the user clicks "Cancel" on the first time... then the next prompts are exited.
Note: That site URL is public only via this forum... if I am violating the license specification, admin please send a mail to "mail . jimjose at gmail . com".... I will remove it
|# Posted: 12 Jul 2007 08:50
Nice work. My only comment would be that the new image dialogue causes IE7's popup blocker to fire, due to MS changing the way JS dialogues are handled. But if you can live with that, then great.
|# Posted: 12 Jul 2007 12:37
I was not aware of the issue... Am using firefox and my IE6 doesn't blocks it when working on server.
I removed the IE specific code because it may lead the user to add an image from the hard disc, which is not uploaded to server!!
Thanks for your help :) I need to consider an alternative!!
|# Posted: 8 Feb 2011 10:53
yes this is really stylish, and the new changes is also much better then frist.